This should go without saying and yet here we are. It’s time to stop the stigma about sex work, a legitimate profession where the workers deserve to be protected, respected and listened to.
100% of the profits from sales will be donated to Maggie’s Toronto, https://www.maggiesto.org/ Maggie’s Toronto Sex Worker’s Action Project is one of Canada’s oldest by and for sex worker support organizations and one of the first sex worker organizations globally to receive government funding.
Wear this t-shirt with pride. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua