It shouldn’t have to be said, but here we are. This past year has truly unveiled the centuries-long oppression AAPI peoples have felt. I cannot talk about the experience they have lived through but through empathy, I can realize there must be more done to uplift the right voices and call attention to systematic injustices.
As always, the profits of these designs sold will be 100% be donated to http://acas.org , a charitable, non-profit, community-based organization located in Toronto, Canada. They provide safer sex education and services to the East and Southeast Asian communities and support services to persons living with HIV/AIDS and members of the LGBTQ communities.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua